Stourport-on-Severn Town Council meetings
Please note all meetings of Stourport Town Council are to adhere to the latest Government regulations regarding Covid-19.
All meetings will start at 6.30pm prompt. Meetings to be held in Coroners' Court unless specified.
Tuesday 12th July 2022
Tuesday 6th September 2022
Tuesday 4th October 2022 (Location TBA)
Tuesday 8th November 2022
Tuesday 6th December 2022
Tuesday 10th January 2023
Tuesday 7th February 2023
Tuesday 7th March 2023
Tuesday 4th April 2023
Tuesday 9th May 2023 (Annual Parish Meeting followed by the Annual Council Meeting)
OTHER DATES TO BE NOTED:
- Thursday 2nd June 2022 - Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Beacon (War Memorial Park)
- Wednesday 8th June 2022 - Mayor’s Reception (to be held at the Civic Hall)
- Sunday 13th November 2022 - Remembrance Sunday
- Friday 25th November 2022 - Three Kings Parade and Light switch on
- Friday 10th March 2023 - Mayor’s Charity Quiz Night (to be held at the Civic Hall)
- Saturday 15th April 2023 - Mayor’s Civic Charity Ball (to be held at the Civic Hall)
Public speaking at meetings
Any members of the public wishing to participate should email the Town Clerk email@example.com no later than 11.00am on the morning of the meeting, with questions relevant to the agenda or for consideration at future meetings may be asked of the Town Council; members of the public may speak for up to 3 minutes. Please note there is no expectation of a response at this time.