Meeting of Stourport-on-Severn Town Council
6.30pm Tuesday 8th June 2021
Venue: Civic Hall, Civic Centre, Stourport-on-Severn
All attendees are to adhere to the Risk Assessment “Stourport Town Council Meetings During the COVID-19 Pandemic”, the latest Government Guidance on Social Distancing, wear face coverings and use the NHS COVID-19 App to check into the venue.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on the 4th May 2021. (Appendix 1)
- Declarations of Interest - to invite Members to declare any Disclosure Pecuniary Interests (DPIs) and/or Other Disclosable Interests (ODIs) in the following items on this Agenda.
- Public Question Time
Members of the public will be invited to ask questions relating to this agenda or for consideration at future meetings of this committee. Members of the public are allowed three minutes to speak on their subject. There is no expectation of any dialogue or ad hoc discussion with the Town Council members at this time.
- To receive such communications as the Mayor may desire to submit (a separate list of the Mayor’s engagements since the Council’s Meeting on the 4th May 2021 is appended). (Appendix 2)
- To receive the Planning Committee minutes of 1st June 2021 and approve authorisation for recommendations where applicable. (Appendix 3)
- To receive the Finance Committee minutes of 2nd June 2021 and approve authorisation for recommendations where applicable. (Appendix 4)
- To receive a verbal update from the Chairman of the Localism Working Party.
- To receive a verbal update from the Town Clerk on the Welcome Back Fund.
- To receive an update from Councillor B Dawes on Safer Neighbourhood Watch.
- To receive an update from Councillors N Martin and J Thomas (Cabinet Members of Wyre Forest District Council) and Councillors P Harrison and C Rogers (Stourport County Council Councillors).
Any other business in accordance with Standing Orders.