Meeting of Stourport-on-Severn Town Council
TUESDAY 2ND FEBRUARY 2021 - 6.00PM
VIA A VIRTUAL MEETING (ZOOM)
To receive apologies for absence.
To confirm and sign the minutes of the Meeting of the Council held on Tuesday 5th January 2021.
Declarations of Interest - to invite Members to declare any Disclosure Pecuniary Interests (DPIs) and/or Other Disclosable Interests (ODIs) in the following items on this Agenda.
- Public Question Time.
Members of the public will be invited to ask questions relating to this agenda or for consideration at future meetings of this committee. Members of the public are allowed three minutes to speak on their subject. There is no expectation of any dialogue or ad hoc discussion with the Town Council members at this time.
To receive such communications as the Mayor may desire to submit. View Mayoral engagements since previous meeting
To approve the Parks Committee minutes from its meeting held on 21st January 2020. (Appendix 3)
Finance Committee – To receive the recommendations in Minute No.31 of the Meeting of the Committee held on the 25th January 2021. (Appendix 4)
To receive the Planning Committee minutes of 26th January 2021 and approve authorisation for recommendations where applicable. (Appendix 5)
- To receive an update from Councillor Mrs B Dawes on Safer Neighbourhood Watch.
- To receive an update from Councillors Mrs N Martin and J Thomas (Cabinet Members of Wyre Forest District Council) and Councillors P Harrison and C Rogers (Stourport County Council Councillors).
- To receive a verbal report from the Chairman of the Covid Working Party.
- To receive an update from the Chairman of the Localism Working Party.
- To receive an update from The Town Clerk regarding the reinstatement of the Twinning Working Group for the purpose of the 50th year anniversary between Stourport-on-Severn and Villeneuve-le-Roi in September 2021.
Any other business in accordance with Standing Orders.