Report issues

Reporting issues to the right place will help in getting the issue resolved quicker. 

Contact us for enquires on

  • Town councillors
  • Areley Kings Recreational Ground, playarea and MAPA (multi activity play area)
  • Lickhill War Memorial Park (including green gym and playarea),
  • Riverside Park toilets or paddling pool (park maintenance, playarea and parking please refer to Wyre Forest District Council)
  • Villeneuve-le-Roi Gardens including War Memorial Gardens, Lloyds Meadow and Foundry Street.

Let us know any comments, complaints or compliments via our online reporting. 

Wyre Forest District Council

Call 01562 732 928 for Council tax, Business rates (NNDR), housing benefit, planning, elections and voting, nature reserves, parks and green spaces (except those listed as ours), rubbish, recycling, parking, street care and cleaning.

Worcestershire County Council

General enquiries 01905 765 765

Roads and highways, street lighting, public rights of way, schools, libraries, blue badges and social care.

Worcestershire Regulatory Services

01905 822799

Dog warden service, nuisances, pest control, pollution, licensing, food and drink

Environment Agency

03708 506 506

Responsible for regulating major industry and waste, treatment of contaminated land; water quality and resources; fisheries; inland river, estuary and harbour navigations; conservation and ecology; managing the risk of flooding from main rivers, reservoirs, estuaries and the sea.

Canal and River Trust

Looks after canals and rivers, together with reservoirs and a wide range of heritage buildings and structures.

Contact options including emergencies

West Mercia Police

Call 101 for non-emergency enquiries.

Call 999 if:

  • a serious offence is in progress or has just been committed;
  • someone is in immediate danger or harm;
  • property is in danger of being damaged;
  • a serious disruption to the public is likely.

North Worcestershire Water Management 
01562 732 191

Help with flooding, drainage, ordinary watercourses and surface water issues.

Community Housing

0300 003 5454

Social housing landlord

See contact page for specific contact information for repairs, housing officers and anti social behaviour. 

Other useful contacts

The Civic Hall ¦  Stourport Library ¦ Stourport Playland ¦ Coroners Court