Planning committee of Stourport-On-Severn Town Council
Tuesday 2 November 2021 2pm
The Mayor's Parlour, Civic Centre, Stourport-on-Severn
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Meeting of the Planning Committee held on the 28th September 2021. (Appendix 1)
3. Declarations of Interest - to invite Members to declare any Disclosure Pecuniary Interests (DPIs) and/or Other Disclosable Interests (ODIs) in the following items on this Agenda.
4. Planning Applications Report - To receive and consider the planning applications received from Wyre Forest District Council. (Appendix 2)
5. Arising from consideration of the applications for planning permission under Agenda Item 4 above, to determine whether there is any application, or applications, in respect of which the Council wishes to submit representations direct to the District Council’s Planning (Development Control) Committee.
7. To report the decisions of Wyre Forest District Council in respect of past planning applications. (Appendix 4)
8. Any Other Business.