Planning committee of Stourport-On-Severn Town Council
2pm Mayor's Parlour, Civic Centre, Stourport-on-Severn
All attendees are to adhere to the Risk Assessment “Stourport Town Council Meetings During the COVID-19 Pandemic”, the latest Government Guidance on Social Distancing, wear face coverings and use the NHS COVID-19 App to check into the venue.
1. To elect a Chairman for the current Municipal year.
2. To receive apologies for absence.
3. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Meeting of the Planning Committee held on the 26th April 2021. (Appendix 1)
4. Declarations of Interest - to invite Members to declare any Disclosure Pecuniary Interests (DPIs) and/or Other Disclosable Interests (ODIs) in the following items on this Agenda.
5. Planning Applications Report - To receive and consider the following planning applications received from Wyre Forest District Council (Appendix 2).
6. Arising from consideration of the applications for planning permission under Agenda Item 5 above, to determine whether there is any application, or applications, in respect of which the Council wishes to submit representations direct to the District Council’s Planning (Development Control) Committee.
7. To report the decisions of Wyre Forest District Council in respect of past planning applications. (Appendix 3)
8. Any Other Business.
Councillor T Berry
Councillor V Higgs
Councillor D Little
Councillor R Lloyd