Meeting of the Parks Committee
Mayor’s parlour, Civic Centre, Stourport-on-Severn
Tuesday 27th July 2021 2.00pm
All attendees are to adhere to the Risk Assessment “Stourport Town Council Meetings During the COVID-19 Pandemic”, the latest Government Guidance on Social Distancing, wear face coverings and use the NHS COVID-19 App to check into the venue.
1. To elect a Chairman for the current Municipal year.
2. To receive apologies for absence.
3. To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting of the Committee held on the 21st January 2021. (Appendix 1)
4. Declarations of Interest - to invite Members to declare any Disclosure Pecuniary Interests (DPIs) and/or Other Disclosable Interests (ODIs) in the following items on this Agenda.
5. War Memorial Park:
- HAYTER Mower
- Management Plan 2022 - 2032
6. Areley Kings Village Hall:
- Security measures on Recreation Ground.
Any other business in accordance with Standing Orders.