Meeting of the finance committee of Stourport-on-Severn Town Council
Wednesday 2 September 2020. 11am
Mayor’s Parlour, The Civic Centre, New Street, Stourport-on-Severn
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting of the Committee held on the 29th June 2020. (Appendix 1)
3. Declarations of Interest - to invite Members to declare any Disclosure Pecuniary Interests (DPIs) and/or Other Disclosable Interests (ODIs) in the following items on this Agenda.
5. To approve the Financial Regulations. (Appendix 3)
6. Receive an update following Localism Working Party Meeting on Riverside Paddling Pool.
- Quotation from Go Aqua (Appendix 4)
- Quotation from Ustigate Waterplay (to follow)
- Quotation from Splash (to follow)
7. Receive an update following Localism Working Party Meeting on Riverside Meadows Toilet Block.
8. Receive an update from the Town Clerk following meetings with consultants for HR and Health and Safety.
a) Service Proposal from Ellis Whittam (Appendix 5)
9. Staffing – Retirement of Parks Operative and Recruitment of Parks and Open Spaces Operative.
10. Any other business in accordance with Standing Orders.
The Mayor (Councillor K Henderson) (Chairman)
Councillor Mrs V Higgs
Councillor D Little
Councillor J Thomas