Wednesday 2nd June 2021 2pm
Mayor's parlour, Civic Centre, Stourport-on-Severn
All attendees are to adhere to the Risk Assessment “Stourport Town Council Meetings During the COVID-19 Pandemic”, the latest Government Guidance on Social Distancing, wear face coverings and use the NHS COVID-19 App to check into the venue.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting of the Committee held on the 25th January 2021. (Appendix 1)
3. Declarations of Interest - to invite Members to declare any Disclosure Pecuniary Interests (DPIs) and/or Other Disclosable Interests (ODIs) in the following items on this Agenda.
4. To receive the Internal Auditor’s Report and assess the adequacy of internal audit arrangements. (Appendix 2)
5. Annual Governance Statement 2020/21. To receive the annual Governance Statement 2020/21 which requires approval at the Town Council meeting on 8th June 2021. (Appendix 3)
6. Annual Accounts 2020/21. To receive the Annual Accounts for 2020/21 which requires approval at the Town Council meeting on 8th June 2021. (Appendix 4)
7. To receive an update from the Town Clerk on the following:
- Purchase of new works van
- Repairs to wall at Civic Hall
- Riverside Paddling Pool
8. To consider a letter received from Stourport Forward regarding grant monies. (Appendix 5)
9. Exclusion of the Press and Public
To consider passing the following resolution: “That under Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the press and public be excluded from the meeting during the consideration of the following item of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of “exempt information” as defined in Paragraph 1 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Act”.
10. To receive a verbal update on the salary for a member of Town Council Staff.
11. To receive the latest staff establishment figures, for information purposes.
Any other business in accordance with Standing Orders.
Please note items 5, 6 and 8 contain scanned document which may not be suitable for users of assitive technology, if you require any assistance with these documents please contact us.