Meeting of Stourport-on-Severn Town Council
TUESDAY 1ST DECEMBER 2020, 6.00PM
To receive apologies for absence.
To confirm and sign the minutes of the Meeting of the Council held on 3rd November 2020.
Declarations of Interest - to invite Members to declare any Disclosure Pecuniary Interests (DPIs) and/or Other Disclosable Interests (ODIs) in the following items on this Agenda.
To receive such communications as the Mayor may desire to submit. View Mayoral engagements since previous meeting
To consider the following applications for planning permission, together with any applications received since the publication of this Agenda, and to make recommendations thereon to the District Council:
6. To receive the Planning Committee minutes of, 24th November 2020, and approve authorisation for recommendations where applicable.
Arising from consideration of the applications for planning permission under Agenda Item 7 above, to determine whether there is any application, or applications, in respect of which the Council wishes to submit representations direct to the District Council’s Planning (Development Management) Committee.
To report the decisions of Wyre Forest District Council in respect of past planning applications.
7. To receive an update from Councillor Mrs B Dawes on Safer Neighbourhood Watch.
8. To receive an update from Councillors Mrs N Martin and J Thomas (Cabinet Members of Wyre Forest District Council) and Councillors P Harrison and C Rogers (Stourport County Council Councillors).
9. To receive an update from Councillor C Rogers on Stourport Forward.
10. To approve the Finance Minutes from its meeting held on 12th November 2020.
Any other business in accordance with Standing Orders.