Venue:Stourport Workmen’s Club, Lickhill Road, Stourport-on-Severn.
To receive apologies for absence.
To confirm and sign the minutes of the Meeting of the Council held on 7 January 2020.
Declarations of Interest - to invite Members to declare any Disclosure Pecuniary Interests (DPIs) and/or Other Disclosable Interests (ODIs) in the following items on this Agenda.
To receive such communications as the Mayor may desire to submit. View Mayoral engagements since previous meeting
To receive the recommendations of the most recent Meeting of the Parks Committee
To consider the following applications for planning permission, together with any applications received since the publication of this Agenda, and to make recommendations thereon to the District Council:
- WF.19/0054/FULL - Change of use of land from leisure centre and associated parking to a touring caravan site with associated reception building and infrastructure at former Stourport Sports Club, Harold Davies Drive, Stourport-on Sevem, DY13 OAA.
Revised plans/details have been received.
- WF.19/0668/FULL -Change of use of land to create a dog walking field, including parking and fencing at Field Rear of Cooks Nursery, Bewdley Road North, Stourport-on-Sevem, DY13 8PX.
Planning Officer has requested further comments as objections have been received.
- WF.19/0805/FULL - Change of use from building for Worship to 5 residential town houses at Kingdom Hall, Lickhill Road, Stourport-on-Sevem, DY13 8HB.
The Case Officer will primarily be looking at overdevelopment of the site and parking. A revised block plan to exclude the rear outbuildings from the application has been submitted.
- WF.19/3064/PNH- Single storey rear extension at 21 Garland Road, Stourport-on-Sevem, DY13 8RT.
FOR INFORMATION ONLY.
- WF.20/0004/FULL - Erection of single storey side extension and change external elevation of dwelling house to render at 58 Areley Common, Stourport-on-Sevem, DY13 ONQ.
- WF.20/0009/FULL- Extension to side, front and rear at 112 Wilden Lane, Stourport-on-Sevem, DY13 9LP.
Officer happy with design but needs to check the percentage increases as it in the Green Belt.
- WF.20/0018/FULL - Erection of two storey rear extension and single storey rear extension, following demolition of conservatory at 5 Galahad Way, Stourport-on-Sevem, DY13 8SQ.
Seems OK but site visit required to establish impact on neighbour from two storey rear element.
- WF.20/0020/FULL - Single storey rear extension at 38 Windermere Way, Stourport-on-Sevem, DY13 8QJ.
- WF.20/0025/FULL - Erection of dormer bungalow, following demolition of garage and subdivision of plot at 4 Redhouse Road, Stourport-on-Sevem, DY13 ONW.
Need to investigate further with regard to policy.
- WF.20/0027/FULL-Proposed additional dropped kerb at 84 Areley Common, Stourport-on-Sevem, DY13 ONP.
I am awaiting highways comments so at the present time its DD subject to no objections from highways.
- WF.20/0042/873 - Minor material amendment of approval 16/0603/FULL to substitute house types at Depot, Baldwin Road, Stourport-on-Sevem.
- WF.20/0044/873 - Minor material amendment of approval 18/0160/FULL to substitute house types at Land to the North of Baldwin Road, Baldwin Road, Stourport-on-Sevem.
- WF.20/0050/FULL - Erection of conservatory to side at Cornerstone Church, Minster Road, Stourport-on-Severn.
Further details required.
Arising from consideration of the applications for planning permission under Agenda Item 7 above, to determine whether there is any application, or applications, in respect of which the Council wishes to submit representations direct to the District Council’s Planning (Development Management) Committee.
To report the decisions of Wyre Forest District Council in respect of past planning applications.
To receive an update from Councillor Mrs B Dawes on Safer Neighbourhood Watch.
To agree the revised Committee Membership following the change of political party for Councillor R Lloyd.
Wyre Forest Armed Forces Day - To be held on 27th June 2020 at Riverside Meadows, Stourport-on-Severn.
Any other business in accordance with Standing Orders.